Friday, June 16, 2023

Be True to Your Teeth



I was driving back from town this morning when I suddenly realized with a shock that my front teeth were missing!  My first thought was that the denture had fallen out of my mouth but then that was not possible since I was wearing a mask.  Then a horrifying thought struck me, perhaps I had swallowed it but then again, it's too big to swallow.  So the only thing I could think of was that I had forgotten to wear it.  As soon as I arrived home, I rushed to my denture box and there they were, my teeth lying snugly inside and laughing at me.  As I said before, be true to your teeth or they will be very naughty and play tricks on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."