Friday, September 8, 2023

Help!


 

I have always admitted that my parking skills are nothing to shout about.  This morning, when I went for my stroll in the park, I tried to squeeze my car into one small available space as other places along the road were full.  So there I was twisting my wheel, craning my neck, reversing and going forward and vice versa - and still I couldn't get my car in!  To add to the problem, there was a pile of dry leaves by the side of the road and I wasn't sure whether I should just run over them or avoid them.  Finally, a young lady who was going home after her walk came to the rescue.  With her directions, I managed to get my car into the small space and spare running over the dry leaves as well!  My t-shirt was already half wet with perspiration and my morning would have been spoilt if she hadn't come along!  Thanks, dear and hope to see you again when next I park!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."