Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Haste Makes Waste



There is no greater truth in any maxim than in "Haste makes waste".  This morning I went down to the pharmacy and was queuing up to pay when the gentleman behind me said, with a deep chuckle, "Madam, you're wearing your T-shirt inside out!"  It was quite embarrassing, of course and since I couldn't very well strip in front of everyone and wear it right, I laughed and thanked him for telling me.  It was true I was in a rush and wanted to get my shopping done before it rained and I guess I just pulled my T-shirt over my head without looking properly!  Incidentally some people believe that wearing your shirt inside out means good luck is coming your way but that's probably a fallacy.  Anyway, who knows, in this crazy world of fashion, wearing the label of your T-shirt on your back may become the trend one day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."