Thursday, October 26, 2023

Spreading Love

 


When doing my marketing this morning, I had forgotten to bring down my carrier bag from the car, so had to hang on to several small plastic bags which contained my shopping.  My last stop was at the Chinese herbal shop where I wanted to buy some barley.  Seeing me struggle with five small plastic bags which I was finding hard to hang on to, the girl at the counter brought out a huge plastic bag and gave it to me to put in my small plastic ones.  It was indeed a very thoughtful act on her part and I thanked her gratefully for her help. 

It's always good to know that we have helpful, caring people around us, so let us not break this chain of loving kindness wherever we go.  The love we feel and share will brighten the day of many!


 "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

- Mother Teresa -


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."