Saturday, November 25, 2023

Lunch Today

 



Dim Sum has always been a great favourite of mine and recently, I discovered this little restaurant tucked away amidst bamboo trees near the Botanical Gardens.  I had been there before for their egg tarts (Post: "Two for Tea") but this time I brought my aunt along for lunch.  We were served by a very pleasant waiter who told us that they open only in the mornings up to 2 p.m. mainly for the breakfast crowd.  We chose the chicken and century egg broth, mini BBQ pork buns, Prawn Siew Mai Wong, HK Pork Flour Roll ("Chee Cheong Fun") and Mini Matcha Red Bean Buns (for dessert).  I wouldn't say it's the best dim sum I have had but the cool, serene ambience made up for whatever is lacking.  We may go there again!


Their Christmas tree is already up!

(Pictures courtesy of Dim Sum Cha Yun)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."