Friday, December 1, 2023

A Hiccup-y Ride

 


Of the many times I've travelled by Grab, this afternoon's ride to the clinic was perhaps the weirdest.  The driver was a trendy bald middle aged man wearing gold earrings and an army type of jacket.  He didn't say much while he drove unlike some chatty drivers and as I sat back to relax, I suddenly heard strange sounds coming from him.  At first I thought he was coughing and was relieved that he was wearing a mask, but when the sounds pursued, I listened more closely and found that they were actually hiccups!  I don't know what might have caused them but he hiccupped all the way to my destination!  Call me paranoid but this is the first time I have been on a hiccup-y ride and I had never felt so uncomfortable! Believe me, I couldn't wait to get out of his car and when we arrived at the clinic, I jumped out as quickly as I could!  Strange things happen to me all the time....



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."