Monday, January 29, 2024

Seeing Double

 


It is said that everyone has a look alike and the other morning when I went down town to do some shopping, I bumped into someone who looked exactly or almost exactly like a long departed aunt who used to live overseas. The likeness was amazing - same height, same hairstyle, same style of dressing and she also wore glasses like my aunt did.  It was like I was seeing her reincarnation! The lady must have been wondering why I was staring at her so hard but she didn't bother to find out and walked away.  From what I read, new research shows that people with very similar faces also share many of the same genes and lifestyle traits.  Very interesting indeed.  I hope I'll bump into my "twin" one day - we shall definitely have to go somewhere to celebrate with cake and ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."