Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Ayoh!



With CNY not far away, the fervour to get new clothes has caught up with me and this morning, I popped in at a dress shop nearby.  They had tons of clothes and sometimes I wonder  how they manage to sell all.  I was looking for denim jeans and the sales lady helped me pick a pair.  Of course I had to try them on, so I went into the fitting room which was quite a small cubicle.  Halfway through undressing, my elbow knocked against the latch and the door flew open to reveal a startled sales lady standing outside.  I was caught with my pants down - literally!  We both said "Ayoh!" at the same time and both of us flew to shut the door!  Phew!  Luckily there were no male customers around, otherwise I would have been too embarrassed to come out of the fitting room!  I must say life does give me some exciting moments....



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."