Saturday, January 6, 2024

Water, Water Everywhere ...



We on our little island will have our water supply interrupted for five days this month due to a major repair work to the pipes.  So everyone has gone dashing off to buy pails and buckets to store water to make sure they have enough to drink and bathe!  This brings to mind how often I have been so careless with my water when it's readily available - I splash the garden with it, I drown my car in it, I flood the drain with it - among other things - and now I've got to value it and be careful how I use it!  I feel rather red-faced as I write this and I seek forgiveness from the one above for having squandered so much water.  While I'm feeling guilty, I was rather intrigued to hear that some clever people have opted to go on holiday during this "crisis" rather than keep buckets of water in their home!  Hmmm - not a bad idea - anyone going somewhere?  Do count me in - haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."