Wednesday, February 14, 2024

O...X...O...X

 

O...X...O...X


A woman's face is her fortune, so they say, and when a friend told me about a facial exercise to make me look younger, vanity prompted me to try it.  It's very simple really, all you have to do is say 'O' followed by 'X' and keep repeating it.  It helps to push up the neck muscles and prevent sagging.  So there I was mouthing it when I was gardening, doing my housework and so on. I even do it when I stop at the traffic lights!  This has of course drawn curious looks from the drivers next to my car who probably think I'm suffering from facial muscle twitches - perhaps I should only do it in the privacy of my home...?  Anyway, I don't see any visible results yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."