Friday, March 29, 2024

The Rains are Back



As I write this, thunder is rolling and streaks of lightning are flashing across the night sky.  Yes, the monsoon rains are back, giving all of us a respite from the heat wave over the last two months or so.  So good to see our reservoirs filling up again and the raindrops on the plants in my garden.  Time to take out my raincoat and big umbrella!  Hey, what's this I hear?  Sounds like firecrackers.  Aah yes, another cultural festival is on the way, hope the rain won't dampen the spirits of those who are celebrating.  It hasn't started to pour yet, I shall get out my blanket which I have put away for so long because it was too hot to use, and if it gets too cool, my socks..... goodnight ....😴


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."