Looking at Life with a Touch of Humour
Friday, August 16, 2024
Breakfast Today
A hearty breakfast today of "Koay Teow T'ng" and Hot Chocolate. Went for a walk in the park after that - must do this more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wrong Channel
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
No Turkey This Christmas
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
The Tidy Garden
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
About Me
From A Nonya's Pen
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment