My friend's daughter recently returned home for a holiday after two years overseas. My friend had been looking forward to her homecoming for several months even though they often communicated on Skype. I could see how happy she was as she made plans for her daughter's stay albeit for only three weeks. There's nothing like a mother's love because it is unconditional and it comes from her tender and forgiving heart.
Saturday, June 27, 2015
A Mother's Love
My friend's daughter recently returned home for a holiday after two years overseas. My friend had been looking forward to her homecoming for several months even though they often communicated on Skype. I could see how happy she was as she made plans for her daughter's stay albeit for only three weeks. There's nothing like a mother's love because it is unconditional and it comes from her tender and forgiving heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
-
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment