After I had given away my red shoes, Mum bought me a pair of blue sandals. I've always had a problem wearing sandals because of my long, narrow feet and my toes, being unusually long, stick out like Dracula's fangs. I don't know why Mum chose this particular pair but she had bought them and I had to wear them. So to camouflage my toes, I painted my toe nails a bright red. That was of course a big mistake. The boys kept a safe distance from me and it was a long time before I started dating again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
-
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment