It is said that the true nature of man is kindness. One good example is that of a 65 year old woman who spent more than US1,000 to buy up about 100 dogs that were to be killed for the recent dog eating festival in Yulin, China, thus saving them from a gruesome death. Thank goodness there are still people like her around!
Friday, June 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment