My 87 year old aunt recently broke out in rashes due to an allergy. Her whole body was covered in little pink patches, some of which were in "strategic" places. When we suggested that she should see a doctor, she vehemently refused, saying that it would be too embarrassing. Finally, after further persuasion, she agreed. "Oh, what the heck!" she quipped. "Everything about me is old except my denture. There's nothing new for him (the Doc) to see anyway."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment