A friend told me that in her next life, she wants to be born as Prince William's baby. Wonder what it takes to deserve a royal birth? Then again, is life going to be a bed of roses being born with a silver spoon in the mouth? I think I prefer to be a nobody, an unknown face in the crowd - it's less stressful that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment