Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cruise Notes - 1



It was a thrilling experience when I embarked on the cruise ship.  She was like a huge floating hotel with all the trimmings.  The last cruise I went on must have been about ten years ago and I had qualms about going again since I'm not a good sailor, but my travelling companion, an aunt (not the 87 year old) was determined I make the voyage.  So armed with a box of seasick pills, I stepped into my floating home for the next seven nights.  We were fortunate to have been upgraded to a premium stateroom with balcony (a bonus from the gods again) and after the long tiring wait at the cruise terminal, I thankfully sank into my soft, comfy bed and dozed off.  When I woke up, the ship had sailed.  I was on my way ...!  (To be continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."