I decided to go vegetarian today and tried out a restaurant which was recommended by friends. There was a good choice from the menu and I finally decided on (from clockwise) Veg with Special Sauce, Tofu and Vege Layered Meat. Finished with Lychee Snow Ice (not shown), which was something like the popular "Ice Kacang" except that the ice was very, very fine. All in all, a very good meal. Wouldn't mind going there again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment