After a brief ramble in the botanical gardens, there's nothing like settling down to a good, hearty breakfast! This time we chose Onion Thosai, Vade and Nasi Lemak - a fusion of South Indian and local breakfast snacks. Although I was disappointed that there was very little onions in the Thosai, it was nevertheless a very good meal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."


No comments:
Post a Comment