I noticed from my recent travels that more and more elderly people are coming out and having a good time. As one elderly lady told me, people are nowadays"see broken" (translated from the Hokkien word "kuah puah") meaning time is short, why not enjoy myself instead of keeping all that money for someone else to spend? I readily agreed with this wise old lady. Yeah, why not walk while I can still walk (translation of another Hokkien idiom)! See you in Paris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
An aunt just gave me a book on the power of positive thinking. Knowing how negative I am, she thought this book would help give me ...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment