Christmas, my favourite time of the year! Yes, it's the time for love, giving and forgiving, caring and sharing but my Christmas spirit was spoilt this morning when I read the papers. So much violence, hatred and selfishness in the world today! It makes me sad that the true message of Christmas has been forgotten under the tinsel of merry making and meaningless revelry. I don't mean to sound so glum but until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. And peace will only come to stay when we live Christmas every day.
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment