I was appalled to read in the news the other day that someone had been going round poisoning stray dogs. Something like 30 dogs had been found dead so far. Some concerned citizens have reported to the Police and the local authorities but so far the culprit has not been caught yet. I can't imagine what could possess anyone to brutally kill these innocent street dogs. I guess this must be the work of animal haters even though the dogs had done nothing to them. I hope something will be done soon to save these dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment