Thursday, May 18, 2023

R.A.O.K.



This morning I was waiting for my friend to pick me up from the shops when I saw this little incident.  There was this man about 60 (whom I shall call Mr. B) who came along and started asking money from the few people standing around, saying that he had no money to eat.  They all ignored him except for one man who was parking his car.  Mr. B went up to him, said the same thing, that he hadn't eaten for some time.  This man said ok, come with me, I shall take you for a meal and he took Mr. B with him to the nearest coffee shop.  Thanks to this kind hearted man, Mr. B probably had the best meal of his life this morning!  

Random acts of kindness do count especially in these hard times.  May we all have the opportunity to do something nice for someone in need in the not too distant future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."