Sunday, June 25, 2023

Patience



I was down to the village early this morning to buy bread and fruits.  Usually the two shops selling these items open at 9 a.m. but today, there seemed to be some delay.  Another lady who was also waiting to buy complained to me "Why so late they are still not open, don't know what's happening" and she went off to sit in her car to wait.  Well, I suppose they can't be expected to open sharp on the stroke of 9, sometimes shop owners have their own problems too like a crisis at home.  Since I've learnt it's good to exercise patience, I went for a short walk round the block to stretch my legs and when I came back, the shops were already open! It's good to know that I spared myself some anger and annoyance on such a lovely morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."