Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Feeling Good



I had a most gratifying moment this morning.  I had just finished my doctor's appointment and was taking the elevator down to the ground floor.  Three people were already inside - a young boy in a wheelchair and his father and another lady.  When the elevator stopped at their floor, I of course had to step out so that the boy in the wheelchair could get out.  What touched me most was that the boy gave me a sweet smile and said, "Thank you, sister".  I nodded in acknowledgement and gave him a wide "Off you go" wave of my hand.  I went home feeling happy and lighthearted so much so that I almost forgot my carrier bag in the Grab car and had to stop the driver before he drove off with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."