Saturday, July 8, 2023

Crack!

 


My teeth have struck again!  The other day I was having lunch when suddenly there was a cracking sound and when I tried to bite on the left side of my mouth, I felt a sharp pain.  I had no choice but to check it out.  I had hoped I wouldn't have to visit my tooth doctor for at least another year but it looked like my teeth had other plans. I was told that I had actually cracked a tooth and the bad news was that nothing could be done about it and it would best to have it extracted!  I hadn't been eating hard stuff like nuts and couldn't fathom how I could have cracked a tooth. I had been so nice to my pearly whites all this while, cleaning them carefully every day with a fresh minty herbal toothpaste and a gentle soft brush.  What went wrong?  Perhaps they don't like mint?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."