Friday, July 28, 2023

Another Caring Member



I was at the market this morning and was looking for a parking space.  I then saw a lady with car keys in her hand coming out and knowing that she was headed for her car, I trailed behind her in my car so that I could take her space.  Seeing me behind her, she pointed to her parking space at the top of the road to let me know where her car is and added to that, one of her friends following behind also waved to me to follow them.  Wow, I was really quite impressed by their kindness!  This is another example of a caring member of the society who understands how difficult it is to get a parking space especially during marketing hours!  Thanks, ladies and God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."