Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Lunch Today

 



Lunch of Ipoh Hor Fun and Egg Tarts at an outlet near my home, recommended by a friend.  I took my aunt as well and it was our first time there. We were surprised to see the crowd, especially it being a week day.  I had to scan a QR code for the menu and order what I wanted from my phone.  A helpful waitress told us that she would order for us since my phone seemed to be a little slow but the food came quite fast after ordering, so we tucked in.  Not bad, I guess though the original  Hor Fun from Ipoh is of course better.  I liked the egg tarts which were sold separately by a lady.  Apart from local hawker fare, they also have a few breakfast items like toasted bread and buns.  We have made a note to come for breakfast next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."