Saturday, July 22, 2023

Happy Day



I finally plucked up courage to go for a massage after my stiff muscles called out for help.  Before Covid19 hit the scene, I used to go for a massage regularly, so I can't blame them (my muscles) for complaining after stopping the massages for over two long years! Massaging my stiff shoulders, the result from too many hours on the computer, was especially painful but I managed to bear with it!  

My story doesn't end here.

After I had finished my session, I popped over to a nearby pharmacy to get something.  It was a hot day, so I used my umbrella.  On the way back to my car, there was a sudden strong gust of wind which blew my umbrella backwards and almost throwing  me off balance.  So there I was struggling to close it and as luck would have it, a kind lady came along and offered to help me.  Within seconds, she had expertly closed the umbrella and folded it neatly for me!  I was of course very grateful and I went home lighter in body and spirit, thankful that we have a caring society ready to help people in distress!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."