Thursday, November 9, 2023

A Cosy Breakfast

 



Having heard about it through FB, I decided to try breakfast at this little outlet near the Botanical Gardens.  I've always loved to be surrounded by nature and eating among plants and trees is just the ideal setting.  I ordered their signature breakfast which comprises a croissant, scrambled eggs, baked beans, ham, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, hash potatoes and veg - quite a mouthful for a small eater like me!  And of course I had to have my favourite hot Milo to go with it.  It was a good meal and the young waiters were very friendly and helpful.  I'll probably go back another day to try something different!  Keep up the good work, guys!


(Pics courtesy of Big Ben Western Breakfast)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."