Friday, November 10, 2023

Two for Tea

 


Following breakfast (previous post "A Cosy Breakfast"), I decided to explore the surrounding area and walked along a small shady path lined with trees.  It brought me to a Dim Sum outlet close by and I went inside to see what they had.  Their menu includes an assortment of regular Dim Sum titbits (vegetarian and non-vegetarian) as well as "heavier" stuff like century egg porridge, fried noodles, fried rice and so on.  Before leaving, I couldn't resist buying the egg tarts which are a favourite of mine!  Unfortunately, they were not as good as I expected them to be.  Nevertheless, I made a note to take my friends or relatives to this place in the near future as it does have a quiet, pleasant ambiance where one can relax and partake of the food at a leisurely pace.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."