Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Help!



I don't know why but I don't seem to get along with parking machines (think I mentioned this before).  Well, I was on my way out of the mall yesterday and stopped to swipe my debit card on the machine but for some reason or other, the barrier refused to go up.  I tried a few times again, still the darn thing wouldn't budge.  Meantime a few cars had piled up behind me and were impatiently waiting for me to go through.  Finally, the driver of the car immediately behind me got out of her car and I could see from her face that she was furious.  Without a word, she took my card from me and tried swiping a few times, and it was only after the fourth time that the barrier shot up.  She thrust the card back to me and marched back to her car before I could thank her.  Phew!  Guess I had better take Grab next time if I don't want the whole town piling up behind me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."