Yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast today! I had some red bean soup to go with them and it was enough to start my day. Cinnamon buns are one of my favorite pastries, I love the way they make them into soft, fluffy spirals of dough. Sometimes they look too good to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I recently attended the 90th birthday dinner of an old friend. She used to be a close friend of my mum's and together with ano...
-
People often ask me why I look so stressed. I always tell them that I met Stress on my first visit to the dentist many years ago ...
-
If someone were to ask me what I think are the best 10 qualities of a beautiful woman, I would say: 1) She is happy 365 days of...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment