My old teacher used to tell us never to procrastinate. "Procrastination is a thief of time," she used to say. "Whatever you have to do, do it now!" I often wondered how many of us listened to her. Perhaps we did because we have gone on to be what we wanted to be and done what we wanted to do. She would have been very proud of us! Wonder whether she's still alive today.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment