Looking at Life with a Touch of Humour
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Age
"Age is something that doesn't matter,
unless you are a cheese."
Billie Burke
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wrong Channel
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
The Tidy Garden
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
How Old Are You?
Here's an amusing tale which my friend told me recently. She was having dinner at a coffee shop with her sister and a friend when she...
About Me
From A Nonya's Pen
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment