Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Merrry Christmas to Myself



At last I feel well enough to go Christmas shopping and today, I visited a mall nearby and bought a new purse to replace my old one which has fallen to pieces (literally) and a new bedside table lamp, the old one also  having conked out.  Both "essential" items and I refuse to feel guilty about spending that money on myself! I very well can't go about with money dropping out from holes in my purse or strain my eyes in the dark trying to read before going to bed!  A friend told me she always keeps a limited amount of money in her purse so that she won't overspend.  Well, when Christmas is coming, temptations are great and all those beautiful window displays are enough to make you blow your budget!  I think I shall take a break for a day or two before going on another shopping expedition, that is if I can stay quietly at home ...
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."