I was in town recently and noticed a line of people queuing up outside a temple. When I looked closer, I saw that someone was handing out food and drinks to all those who stood in line. Most of the people were elderly and were waiting patiently in the hot sun. I thought it was a lovely act of charity, a fine example of "caring and sharing" during this festive season and I applaud those kind souls who organised it. And may it not end there - may the spirit of Christmas live on in our hearts long after the season is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment