I bought this Christmas box of Kiwi fruits recently. There are six big luscious fruits inside and although most of the time they're sweet, I sometimes sprinkle brown sugar on top for that extra zap! Kiwis are known to be rich in Vitamin C and I took them everyday when I was down with The Big D. They have probably helped me in my recovery, so thanks, Kiwis and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
-
"When we have nothing to worry about, we are not doing much, and not doing much may supply us with plenty of future worries....
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment