Well, it looks like my Heat Wave Journal is about to close. El Nino has relented at last and we've been having intermittent rain during the last few days. Even as I write this, the sky is darkening and it looks like a downpour is on the way! I could do without airconditioning last night as it wasn't that warm and the signs are it will get milder as the days go by. I'm sure all of us are sighing with relief - and hopefully our electricity bills will go back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment