Saturday, May 28, 2016

On the Wrong Side of the Law




I was on the wrong side of the law yesterday.  I had stopped my car in front of a restaurant to get a few snacks and true, it was a No Parking zone but since I was going to make a quick purchase, I felt it was ok.  There were two or three cars parked there too.  Fortunately I didn't dawdle because when I came out, I saw to my horror two traffic policemen standing next to the car beside mine.  One was writing out a summons while the other got ready to clamp the wheels of the car.  I jumped into my car and  made a quick getaway!  Lucky for me those two didn't seem to notice me!  That incident has taught me a lesson - it's better to be law abiding than having to pay a heavy fine and having my car clamped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."