It can be quite embarrassing when you're travelling with a cough, especially when your aircraft is cruising at an altitude above 30,000 ft. and everybody is quietly snoozing. Just when you think you can also relax, that naughty little tickle in your throat starts to play havoc. You try as hard as you can to suppress it but it refuses to go away. You quickly put a tissue over your mouth to muffle it but it's no use. Out it comes - "koff", "koff". Three heads in the seats in front of you turn to glare in your direction. The lady next to you whips out a mask and slaps it over her nose and mouth. What can you do except sink low in your seat and pray the Captain doesn't throw you out of the emergency exit for spreading germs on his flight ...??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Friends sometimes ask me whether I ever have bad days. Well, I'm only human and there will be days when I go around with a scowl on...
-
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
-
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment