Many of us tend to procrastinate and I'm no exception. If it can be done tomorrow, why not? Lately, I have been inundated with this feeling that if I don't do whatever I have to do today, it will be worse tomorrow. So I do it today, sometimes with gritted teeth. Sigh, wish life wasn't so complicated for me .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment