Cancer has taken away another of my old friends whom I've known for more than 30 years. He was only in his sixties. Somehow I had always thought he would live up to a ripe old age, something like 80 and beyond. Nobody expected the end would come so soon. It often takes the loss of someone dear to us to realise how short and impermanent life is on earth. To my friend, may you find eternal peace in the hereafter. I shall miss you.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment