I visited my cousin in hospital this morning. She had been admitted yesterday because her blood pressure had shot up to a dangerous level. When I asked her what happened, she said she is a born worrier and recent events had left her very stressed and almost close to collapse. Well, she's not the only one who's a born worrier. I guess it runs in the family! The mind is like a wild horse and unless we catch hold of the reins and bring it under control, we shall be forever at its mercy. Let go and let God is the best advice anyone can take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment