Today it was Taiwanese food for lunch. This dish is called "Yeon Guai Fei Chicken Rice". The rice comes with a chicken drumstick topped with gravy and cabbage, tomatoes, a boiled egg and a small bowl of soup. I found the gravy (which had dried chillies) to be tasty but a little too "hot" for me. Otherwise it was a satisfying meal and reasonably priced.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Lunch Today
Today it was Taiwanese food for lunch. This dish is called "Yeon Guai Fei Chicken Rice". The rice comes with a chicken drumstick topped with gravy and cabbage, tomatoes, a boiled egg and a small bowl of soup. I found the gravy (which had dried chillies) to be tasty but a little too "hot" for me. Otherwise it was a satisfying meal and reasonably priced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment