Sometimes I'm amazed at how much we trust the so-called "health supplements" we buy over the counter. We are told they are very effective and good for our health and we pay hundreds of dollars to keep our bodies "fit". But can we be sure what we are swallowing is "good" and safe for our health especially when there are so many synthetic vitamins and minerals being used? Putting aside health supplements, I've seen so many videos on artificial foods and they have really put me off. I can't believe that people will go to such lengths just to make some money. The latest I saw was the making of "tomato" sauce that doesn't contain any tomatoes. You'll be shocked if I were to tell you what the ingredients are! It is no wonder a friend of mine always prays over his food before eating!! Amen!
Thursday, August 31, 2017
To Take or Not to Take
Sometimes I'm amazed at how much we trust the so-called "health supplements" we buy over the counter. We are told they are very effective and good for our health and we pay hundreds of dollars to keep our bodies "fit". But can we be sure what we are swallowing is "good" and safe for our health especially when there are so many synthetic vitamins and minerals being used? Putting aside health supplements, I've seen so many videos on artificial foods and they have really put me off. I can't believe that people will go to such lengths just to make some money. The latest I saw was the making of "tomato" sauce that doesn't contain any tomatoes. You'll be shocked if I were to tell you what the ingredients are! It is no wonder a friend of mine always prays over his food before eating!! Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment