If only my cat could talk. I'm sure he has lots of fascinating tales to tell. Sometimes I see him stare at something (or someone) past my shoulder. I turn round but there's nothing or no one there. Just what did he see? I get goose pimples just thinking of what he may tell me if he could talk .... maybe it's best not to know!
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Cat Talk
If only my cat could talk. I'm sure he has lots of fascinating tales to tell. Sometimes I see him stare at something (or someone) past my shoulder. I turn round but there's nothing or no one there. Just what did he see? I get goose pimples just thinking of what he may tell me if he could talk .... maybe it's best not to know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've mentioned this before but every time I watch the news over telly, I'm bombarded with all kinds of horror stories - brut...
-
Let nature take its own course. She understands her business better than we do. A priest was in charge of the garden within a fa...
-
It's that time of the year when I think of my feathered friends, yeah, the Christmas turkeys. Hopefully this year, with the pandemic, p...
About Me
- From A Nonya's Pen
- "God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."

No comments:
Post a Comment