Looking at Life with a Touch of Humour
Thursday, March 30, 2023
Quote
"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more.
If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough."
~ Oprah Winfrey ~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oops!
It's rainy weather and very slippery everywhere. This morning I saw a young man slip on a pavement. Being young. he picked himself up...
Coconut Water Anyone?
I had my first taste of coconut water today. That may sound strange for a person who lives on a tropical island with plenty of coc...
Happy Mother's Day
Mum left for her heavenly abode on Mother's Day 2013. I don't know why she chose that day, I think she wanted to make it easy for...
About Me
From A Nonya's Pen
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment