Thursday, March 30, 2023

Wherefore Art Thou, Glasses?




One of my most frustrating moments in life is when I misplace my glasses. You probably won't believe it but these glasses of mine can be very tricky and can blend into the surroundings like a chameleon when they don't want to be found.  When I misplace my mobile phone, I can call the number from my landline and locate where it is.  But not my glasses.  They don't speak nor do they make any sound to let me know where they are.  I think they delight in playing hide and seek with me.  And when I do find them, they put on such an innocent look that I haven't the heart to scold them for torturing me.  The funniest I've heard about lost glasses is the lady who was searching for them desperately and was about to break down in tears when her friend told her that they (the glasses) are actually sitting on top of her head!  Maybe this is all part of growing old but I refuse to be defeated by these two eyed monsters and shall relentlessly continue to strive and beat them at their own game!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."